Infra & Energy
ESS (Energy Storage System)
- ESS (Energy Storage System)
- Combining renewable energy enables both energy savings and environmental protection.
- Energy cost savings
Off-peak energy rates, 24 hours a day.
Electricity costs are reduced by using stored energy during peak hours, with additional benefits from using preferential ESS utility rates.
에너지 비용 절감 그래프
- Use in conjunction with new and renewable energy
Use electricity generated through solar power even when it's raining outside.
Save the energy generated on sunny days for a rainy day,
addressing a major shortcoming of new and renewable energy.
- Uses ESS to store excess energy
- Use stored energy
- Use as emergency power source
Seamless transition to ESS power in the event of a blackout.
Sudden blackouts and other power emergencies can be effectively handled by ESS.
Lotte Data Communication to implement ESS systems in Guri... “Expanding renewable energy business” 신문기사
- Any Questions?
Please don’t hesitate to post your questions.
We’ll do our best to reply as soon as possible.