Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Information
- LOTTE Data Communication Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company”) collects personal information from users to operate CS Center to provide users with improved services.
- 1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
A. Name, Email address, Inquiry information (required)
- Identification of users for handling complaints, delivery of notices
- Securing communication channels for checking user’s opinions, etc
B. Contact number (optional)
- Securing communication channels such as delivery of notices, identification of one's own opinions, and complaint handling
* The following information can be generated and collected in the process of handling civil complaints.
- Service history, log, and IP information
- A. Name, Email address, Inquiry information (required)
- 2. Retention Period and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company
- 3 months
However, the following information shall be retained for the period specified in the provisions of the relevant statutes.
- A.Information kept as a record of a customer complaint or the handling of a dispute: 3 years (ENFORCEMENT DECREE OF THE ACT ON THE CONSUMER PROTECTION IN ELECTRONIC COMMERCE)
- B. Other individual cases in which the user has given consent: the period for which the user has given his/her consent
- 3. Method of Collection for Personal Information
- - Personal information necessary for the furnishing of services is collected by the Company in the form of direct input by the user online.
- 4. Each user has the option to refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, please note that in the case of refusal, the services may not be available.