About Our Compliance Program (CP) for fair transaction practices
Our Compliance Program (CP) is comprised of legal compliance systems and standards of conduct voluntarily implemented by the company to ensure compliance with all laws and statutes relating to fair business practices. At the core of our CP is a preemptive prevention system that identifies and eliminates any legal infractions, and the continued efforts of all employees to abide by our standards of conduct. In July 2014, the CEO as well as all the directors and employees of LOTTE Data Communication worked together and voluntarily declared our CP for fair transactions compliance. Since then, compliance officers have been appointed to ensure that our company engages only in responsible fair transaction practices. By conducting efficient transaction operations that are compliant with all relevant laws and statutes, we are taking the lead in establishing a fair transaction culture.
- Compliance Program Detail
- CP Standards and procedure
- CEO Statement of conviction
- Designating the manager in charge of CP
- CP Guideline
- Education program
- Internal monitoring system
- Punishment of employees who violate fair trade
- Effectiveness valuation and feedback
Center for the Reporting of Unfair Transactions and Unethical Conduct
- · Unfair corporate actions, unfair transactions, unfair transactions with subcontractors, and other violations of the Fair Trade Act and Subcontracting Act
- · Acts involving the receipt of money/valuables or the demanding of money/values using one's position or rank
- · Unauthorized release or disclosure of trade secrets or personal information, etc.
- · Other illegal acts related to labor, knowledge assets, environment and safety, etc.
- Executive Director
- ESG Office : Jeong-hun Jwa
- Tel : +82-2-2626-3739
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Leader
- Win-win Management Team : Sang-phil Tae
- Tel : +82-2-2626-3670
- E-mail : email@example.com
CEO’s Statement of Conviction
LOTTE Data Communication maintains strict compliance with all fair transaction practices.
Contemporary society has a high interest in and demands fair transaction practices and legal compliance in management. Certain actions that, in the past, were written off as differences in business customs or individual businesses are now significant and controversial social issues. This means that managers and companies as a whole are being held legally accountable for the actions of their employees.Recognizing the need for fair transaction practices, we hereby state our commitment to voluntarily comply with fair transaction practices:
- CEO 실천의지 항목 상세설명
- we promise to strictly comply with all relevant fair transaction laws and statutes, and actively eliminate any unfair practices found within our company.
- we promise to refrain from taking part in or tolerating illegal acts, and pledge to notify the responsible department immediately upon discovery of such acts.
- having reached a consensus regarding the importance of legal compliance in management, each employee promises to comply and actively cooperate with all compliance activities implemented by the company.
We strive to actively comply with practices in order to become a global IT company that continues to grow with our customers and society.
CP management process
- · Research and guidance on relevant laws and regulations
- · Training, discussion, and handling of inquiries for employees
- · Regular and as-needed monitoring activities
- · Plans for further improvement based on monitoring results
- · CP implementation outcome assessment and rewards (sanctions)
- · Development of plans to encourage voluntary compliance
Education for employees and directors
In-company on/offline training
- · Compulsory company-wide education program
- · Company-wide C&C fair transactions guide (Monopoly Regulation and Fair Trade Act)
- · Subcontracting/fair transactions education for directors and employees
- · Introduction/operation of DLT (Daily Legal Test) program
- · Issuance of company webzine containing compliance posts and legal letters
- · Compliance education conducted for new recruits semiannually
Group online education
- · Ongoing online education on the ‘Improper Solicitation and Graft Act’ and ‘Subcontracting Act’
- · Required courses for newly promoted employees
- · Courses in specialized areas (procurement, planning, finance, sales, etc.)