- Automatic Toll Collection even at high speeds
- Making your journey
quicker, safer and stop-free.
Uninterrupted service at speeds up to 160 km/h ensures stable operations,
and alleviates traffic congestion through improved throughput.
High speed operation Automatic fare collection
Substantial throughput improvement
(1,500 vehicles → 2,180 vehicles)/1h
→ Stable operation
module for interruption
→ free service
- Meet the references
- 3-lane Hi-Pass
- Gimpo, Siheung, Cheonggye, Gunja (8-set)
- 2-lane Hi-Pass
- Giheung-Dongtan, Gunpo, South Wonju, North Suwon/Suncheon, Gwangan Bridge, West Ansan (16-set)
- Single Lane Hi-Pass
- Hi-Pass systems implemented for 134 expressway lanes administered by 87 branches under 8 KEC regional HQs
- IC Hi-Pass
- W.Hamyang(Gwangju~Daegu, Unmanned Toll Gate)
- Any Questions?
Please don’t hesitate to post your questions.
We’ll do our best to reply as soon as possible.